Thursday, October 13, 2005

Please read it in a lighter sense !

Simply because my program and I are fighting over who is more powerful - I give it junk values and it gives me junkier results and the stage is set for the junkiest show !!, I lean back on my chair, and stretch my hands outside of myself , as outside as it can be inside the cube ..... my mind would run in seemingly parallel crooked lines..

......
Mentally challenged are people who have some retarded growth in the brain. Physically challenged are people who have some form of physical disability. These are sort of euphemisms for certain disorders. These days you hear even romantically challenged - who are .... whatever ?

.....

But as my crookedly minded head turns around and feels that the office chair could have been more comfortable, I see this dimensionally challenged man with a packet of chips in one hand and coke in the other braving the office aisle space. The junkiest fight switched places !

p.s. Characters and instances in this write-up are purely fictional and any material reference to any living character is truly accidental and the author disclaims responsibility. :-)

No comments: