Friday, April 14, 2006

10 years ago..

1. I was in class X
2. I started liking Math because I liked the guy who taught Math (Now I am married and don't want to call it a crush ;-) )
3. Getting a centum in Math was the top most thing on my head and I did!
4. I saw another 15 year old classmate wear a half-saree and I was scandalized!!!!
5. I vowed I would never wear one in my life
6. I was MOST-TOMBOYISH and liked only baggie pants!
7. I started to realize that I was probably too old to carry choclates, wear colour dress and announce it was my birthday, but I refused to admit !


5 years ago
1. It was 2001 and 9/11 happened. I thought my life was ruined when I was disallowed from MS in the US. Now I am allowed and my life is still ruined!!
3. I started using Sun Screen and visiting (stopped with visiting ;)) Gym
4. Silently wept during KK yet maintained my robust image and made fun of weepers around!
5. I tried Bike for the first time and loved it
6. Acads, Placement Season, Mock interviews, GD sessions, weekend meeting with classmates on the pretext of Placement preparation - FUN TIME
7. Would wait for a friend's birthday and her gifts from the 'special someone'- Tease Time !


Today is not worth mentioning !
1. Orkut is my Oxygen supply
2. Blog is life and messenger is life's purpose
3. Gmail is my life support system, when the rest fail!
4. Work nondescript
5. School beside the question
6. Manual car driving and license - A big deal
7. Movies - A must see

so in short, today is better than ever ;-)

No comments: