Sunday, September 26, 2004

Flashback - 1 dated Sep 26 2004 - weekend after school started!

This one was different.. Different from what it was two yrs down the memory lane.. I had major plans of laundry , cleaning, studying, catching up with ppl .. list is endless..

and what I did.. yes I did something useful.. but that was over before the day got dawned.. My good friend and I spoke at length abt a variety of topics.. He life is changing.. I 'll miss her.. :( .. She is getting on with life.. life should get better for her.. :) I hope and Pray.. I kno her Krishna will take care of that;)..

I slept.... Got up.. with books all around me.. tried to pour me in.. it drowned with more sleep .... again and again.. Day alternated between sleep and study sessions;).. The book by Irv Englander is drab.. Its all stuff that one mustave learnt at the sixth class level introductory class to computer science...... Can u believe it? What is HDD, FDD, Monitor, Binary numbers.. uhh.. in a Grad School :(.. Anyways.. I guess from the exam point of view, it could still be difficult.. :) Pray He is with me and with my Grade:)

...... saturday was over in a short while.. in a lapse of sessions gone unnoticed.. I met a guy called Prashant who wanted to go behind a Greek !! .. I still cannot take the fact that Indians could fall for Non-Indians.. Indians my only criterion! ;)!!!!! No I am not despo at all!

Sunday....... wow! after the joyfully painful one at Camp Allyn, this was respite at work! ;).. Will get bac for more!

Mixed moods.. in fact better .. Getting better with day... getting better with getting busy!!

No comments: