Sunday, October 03, 2004

chaos in order

chaos in order.. This is how I could descibe my variant thoughts! It has no direction most of the times.. Like a 5 yr old, I would want to be a gafa if I meet or come across one..

The way I think is total chaos.. unbelievably hopeless.. yet somethign happens.. all time around.. this game of happening around should continue as long as earth comes around the sun.. again 'n again.. it gives me hope.. and reason to live..

Unstructured thoughts, random processes, probability of getting hooked on to something meaningful, loosely connected idealogies, strong opinions about nothings.. hmm.. I am getting tired of the way I am .. but I guess I like it .. somewhere in the corner of my self..

I happened to come across one called _ _ (VJ) Her privacy consideration ;) .. She writes poetry.. Admittedly, none of them is GReat.. Some of them were readable though!! .. and guess what I wanted to quit engg and become a poet.. what am I made of.. ?? guess milk and petrol will make a pastry for my birthday celebrations at 2 pm in a crowded Madras bus between .. 13B?? :))

guess what? I want to create a new blog for placing my incognito poems.. yet to be written.. I create the blog and then sit and see if I can make me hastham write anything resembling rhyme w/o a reason! I would give it a title.. publish the url all around the world and if I realize I am jus not made for writing poetries,I would convert the blog to hold my someother equally quirky activities until I realize I am not good at it too!! :(( ....... am I being negative all thro thsi blog??

..... and I call myself eternally optimistic.. ?!!? I am most of the times.... Infact romantic and impractical will fit in precise with enuf harsh and biting pull rather than a fine word called 'optimistic'. :) ......

see, I cant conclude this.. This will go and on....... and suddenly out of nowhere it will end rather abrubtly and I 'll call it my nonsensical style

No comments: