Wednesday, October 27, 2004

no blog !?

hmmm......
aahhh..
oh.. nay.. uhum.. uhhhhhh..
mmmm??????????
??????!!!!!

I have decided to blog today, come what may! Have been thinking what to blog about.. the best part abt blogging is that u dunno me.. so I can go on and on.. blabbering abt the most insane, boring, fit-for-nothing kind of topic.. beloboring in the blogging key!

but lemme come up with a topic soon.. help me do that.. what is that thats goin to interest the whole lot of junta out there.... Cricket.. the one goin on in Nagpur is the last one that I want to blog about.. hmm....... We deserve a better drama.. !

Abt my cooking .. hmm I relish.. not my cooking but writing abt that.. Today, what started out as Sambar became koottu in between to get finished as Curry! .. For more details, u gotto enter my apartment and see my smoke alarm go.. see the cooker is its best shape.. thawed and stove blackened.. and me amidst all smoke! wow! what a revelation.. ?! Culprit......... Less of some Hydrogen and Oxygen in some proportion inside the cooker, which refused to build pressure..!

But cookin is too personal to me to expect the whole world to get interested in.. so I chuck cooking as a topic to blog abt ! Can I blog abt the excited state I am in.. I have spent the whole day replying to backlogged mail box.. here I go .. start with a mail.. and down I see umpteen more waiting for my attention for days together.. Now does nt this appear to be too boastful abt how busy I am or how many people are vying fpr my attention;)! And u kno the reality is neither of the two.. :)

I have come way down.. deciding that today is not a good day to blog.. So I am quitting the scene right now.. bye bye to blogging ways?!

No comments: