Monday, October 04, 2004

Loyalty of the universal law

In leaps and bounds..
my life has come by..

from the bubbly childhood ..
to a responsible woman ..

I would not refute if u say
I longed to be grown up when I was a kid

and now long to go back to second childhood
as if I ever have a chance....

forever I thought it would last..
the exams.. the tension the homework and stuff..
its gone.... its back.... in all its fervour and fever
constantly dynamic thats how its got to be

in the pensive moments creep
my inner passions for nagging from sleep
any man who is taking a nap
so that I could take his lap

I did that umpteen times
can I do it again ?
Can I recite rhymes ?
am a grad student in pain :(

I did have the respite in between
it is that that did more harm than good
so in all life began
rainbow shades died and let me grow old!

No comments: