Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Venkat Shyamsundar

Venkat is a budding young singer from Madras. He has performed for many music shows including Saptha Swarangal, Ragamaalika and Rajageetham. Here are two songs composed by a a group of music enthusiasts from Infosys. Listen to Venkat's voice....

Click below for 'Enthan Aaruyir Thozha...."
Enthan_Aaruyir
Enthan_Aaruyir.wma
Hosted by eSnips


And click below for "Nilavai Kandaale...."
Nilavai_Kandaale
Nilavai_Kandaale.w...
Hosted by eSnips


Listen to these now and encourage the young artistes. Someday when it is meant to be, these songs will raise huge charity!!

8 comments:

Navneeth Sundar said...

Guess u must mention the other credits as well, for these songs :)

Nilavai Kandaale
Singers: Venkat Shyamsundar, Divya Ramani
Violin: Ramakrishnan
Music and Lyrics: Navneeth Sundar ( me of course :) )

Enthan Aaruyir
Singers: Venkat Shyamsundar, Vasanth Jayaraman
Music and Lyrics: Navneeth Sundar

Mrinalya said...

Good job Navneeth!
Hope you do a lot more together.

அருண் நிஷோர் பாஸ்கரன் said...

Just now came across the song...when I was searching for something else...Nilavai kandale song is very good...Both male and female voice are great...is this the same divya who sung the song in padum office...convey my congratulations to her...i am proud as fellow infoscion....

Mrinalya said...

@Arun - I guess that is true. I don't know Divya personally though.

sweets said...

the link is broken cant hear it. which movie is it? nilavai kanadale inbam vandhaadum? please reply to my email i'm breaking my head sweetsprash@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

a new song 'nilavai kandaale..inbam vanthaadum' has been composed by shan pullani for new tamil album 'isai'
the first line is same as venkat's song..

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

Navneeth Sundar said...

@Anonymous
What do u mean???
nilavai kandaale inbam vandhaadum is my song... I composed and wrote it in 2005