Monday, May 23, 2005

I live on the ninth floor of a 14 storey building. The apartment has a balcony that looks out towards the city. I have lived here for the past 10 months now.

However I never realized until today that the balcony made a wonderful piece of scenic and pictureque view point. I have always been accused of spending 95% of my non-sleep and non-class hours on the phone. Well, no one actually accused me. Tis just that I have enjoyed being online! Nothing has changed now than the realization of the fact that being on the phone in the balcony rather than in the bed behind the comforter would probably be more exciting !!

If I were Wordsworth, I would pen a poetry abt the scene. All green, ever extending blues, no traffic and a panoromic view of the world in its entirety.

Sadly, that I am not wordsworth, I stop here.

No comments: