Sunday, May 22, 2005

With the list of things that are yet undone......

Draw sequence diagrams for an assignment due tommorrow
Draw class diagram for a project thats due tommorrow
Grade 100 odd papers
ERP project thats due a long time later - 3 more days to go
EBIZ project - behind by just 2 weeks
Mrinalya Project - behind by just a month !

To top the academia,
"Collect addresses so that I can post the wedding invitations",
"Go to Kroger and Do Some HAVE-TO-DO shopping for the weekend retreat !"

The next week is going to be hectic, with prof meeting, beating and slacking !!:) Am I beyond repairs? The irony of the situation is that I am not too bothered about any of the above mentioned 'to-do's.

Lethargy and laziness has built into my system so much that I would probably miss it if it chooses to bid adieu. So it stays on and I stay put on blogger world rather than start even with one of the action items

As happy and Smiling :~: as ever

No comments: