Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is like a prelude to my next post
Rather, this is Thanksgiving !

Manoj and Raje have always made a difference in my life. They repeated it yet again, this time with a book - The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Thank you both of you !

I grew up reading Norman Vincent Peale and Dale Carnegie, positive energy eh? I don't know how much managed to remain inside, but nevertheless it was an attempt of forceful entry! attempted catharsis of my broken-self ;)

However, off late I never had a chance to read such a book. Now, I pick one from the old shelves, the one they presented for my engagement. After one year, I read it today and I stand in awe. Thanks Guys! You will always remain special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice style. I would love to write that way.
Tapety na pulpit
Tapety